Things to understand –
- Padho Bharat has complete authority to change the structure of the rewards, if it deems fit, at any point in time.
- Rewards will only be created when any of Padho Bharat’s products are sold to customers.
- Affiliates will not be provided any rewards to refer other affiliates.
Rules of promotion and possible doubts for Affiliates –
- As with any other type of business – your results here may vary and will be based on your business experience, individual capacity and capability, expertise, and level of desire to achieve. We offer no guarantees concerning the level of success one may experience. There is also no guarantee related to income generation and you accept the risk while being in the full knowledge that you might not make any earnings or income at all. Each individual’s success depends on their own dedication, desire, and motivation.
It is one of the affiliate’s mandatory duties to show this disclaimer CLEARLY alongside any and every promotional advertisement, video, page, and site for the potential users of this affiliate program.
Failure to comply with this mandate will result in actions being taken by Padho Bharat based on the severity of the situation. We want to ensure that every potential affiliate is completely aware of the risks that they are taking and that are involved in the process.
- The payment made to each affiliate by Padho Bharat will be based on the rewards generated from their lead’s completed purchases.
- Padho Bharat’s affiliates will be responsible for all applicable taxes (withholding tax, sales tax, services tax, value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), etc.) or duties that shall be imposed by the government or collecting agency including those taxes based on Padho Bharat’s net income. In any case, where Padho Bharat’s affiliate fails to pay the tax and/or duty obligations, Padho Bharat’s affiliates shall indemnify and Padho Bharat must not be held liable against any claim and/or liability including penalties resulting from Padho Bharat’s affiliates to pay such taxes and/or duties.
- Promising Gains: Affiliates must not promote Padho Bharat’s affiliate program in any manner that suggests or indicates a luxurious lifestyle as a result of being a part of the program. For instance, any content with expensive locations, houses, cars, or excessive amounts of money must not be used to persuade the user into signing up. Such ways are prohibited unless you put a disclaimer stating that these gains were completely unique to you and are not promised or guaranteed to any user of the platform in any manner by Padho Bharat.
- Updated Content: Affiliates must provide correct and verifiable content while promoting the platform. This will include promoting up-to-date changes in our policy and terms. Features and tools can either be removed or altered without any prior notice, so it is the responsibility of the affiliate to update their potential sign-ups.
- Disclaimer: Affiliate has a mandatory responsibility to advise this disclaimer CLEARLY along with any promotional advertisements, videos, pages, websites, and landing pages to the potential users of the affiliate program.
- Poaching Users: An affiliate must not approach some other user who is under another affiliate already to try to convince the user to join under them by using another account. This is strictly forbidden and against our rules.
- Affiliates are prohibited to use any type of trademark or brand name in their businesses which in any manner resembles any of Padho Bharat’s trademark, brand name, or domain name, or a derivative in a manner that will likely cause confusion or deception. It should neither be done during nor after the term, through any promotional medium which is promoting the platform and the tools or features the platform presents.
- Domains containing our registered trademark name; ‘Padho Bharat’ will not be allowed on our platform under any circumstance.
If you come across any such domains anywhere, please email suspension@PadhoBharat.com with the URL of the particular domain.
As with any other type of business – your results here may vary and will be based on your business experience, individual capacity, and capability, expertise, and level of desire to achieve. We offer no guarantees concerning the level of success one may experience. There is also no guarantee related to income generation and you accept the risk while being in the full knowledge that you might not make any earnings or income at all. Each individual’s success depends on their own dedication, desire, and motivation. Use of the information, services, or products will be based on affiliates own diligence and every affiliate agrees that the company should not be held liable for any success or failure of affiliates business that is in any way directly or indirectly, related to the purchase and use of the company’s products, services, and information that is reviewed or advertised on the website.
Multiple Affiliate Accounts:
A Padho Bharat user cannot own more than ONE affiliate account or any other type of account that allows rewards generation. Only a total of ONE account is allowed per user.
Padho Bharat does not allow the transfer of leads/sponsors/upline or downline. In the case of some exceptions, we may allow this if the lead is initially under the downline of the company.
- Affiliates are not allowed to request leads from other affiliates or sources. Affiliates cannot place their links in another affiliate’s posts, or send live comments during a video, webinar, etc. Apart from this, any other form of such promotion is strictly prohibited. Unethical use of material or information of others without any proper authorization or use of any practices established as “Lack of Ethics” in Digital Market is also prohibited.
- For the sole purpose of gaining leads, any promises of extra training, bonuses, or other types of support that cannot be fulfilled are strictly not permitted. If such practice is proven (by copies of messages, audios, e-mails, etc.), then this will be the only allowable reason for a lead to change network.
- Disclosure of any earnings, income, and/or results that cannot be duly substantiated just to capture leads is forbidden.
- The affiliate must not in any way under any circumstance use any type of negative content which may be considered as “scam”, “false”, ”fraud”, ”fake”, or any other synonyms or phrase conveying the same meaning. This includes but is not limited to false or scammy comments and/or advertisements. The company understands that these types of means can very well result in lead generation but also degradation of the company’s name and brand.
- Network migration is not allowed, thus always make sure while sending your link that the lead is using a computer free of cookies and disconnected from the platform while registering. It is advised to only perform the activation after you have verified the lead from your network.
- If an affiliate creates a site for promotional purposes on behalf of Padho Bharat, he/she cannot use the information of the company in the footer and should mention it clearly that the site belongs to an affiliate of Padho Bharat and not to the company itself. Any gimmicks that may cause the participation of users in such violation can end up with their license to sell taken away. Contact information provided must be from the affiliate and not from Padho Bharat.
- SPAM IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. The company’s criteria of SPAM is –
- intrusive, repetitive, and promotional messages sent without the consent or request of the recipient by any means of communication.
- placing your ads, or product links in the videos, posts, or ads of others.